This year’s conclave will feature a multitude of guest speakers and trainers from all over the country and we asked them a couple questions so you could get to know them better.
- Hometown & School Status?
- Jamboree Role?
- Chipotle or Chick-Fil-A & Why?
- Why do you love the OA?
- Other Hobbies?
National Vice Chief Talon Parker
- From Elm City, North Carolina. A freshman at Nash Community College.
- Order of the Arrow National Vice Chief, Operation Arrow Management.
- Chick-Fil-A, because the closest Chipotle to me is two hours away.
- The relationships that I have made throughout the country are because of the OA. I have friends spanning the country that I have met at Jamborees, Conferences, and OA High Adventure. I also love that the OA is ran by youth.
- Wrestling, acting, hunting, fishing, sailing/boating, and camping.
Section (NE-6B) Chief Nicholas Dougherty
- From Boonsboro, Maryland. A junior at University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
- Assistant Jamboree Vice Chief of Program
- Chick-Fil-A because who doesn’t like their chicken and sauce
- The opportunity to work with other Arrowmen to give back to the scouting program, which has been a major influence on my life. Also, the fellowship at all the different events is always a unique and fun experience.
- Camping, playing football, and spending time with friends.
Section (NE-1) Chief Justin St. Louis
- From Lowell, Massachusetts. Attending University of Massachusetts, Lowell as a Political Science Major.
- Program JVC
- Chick-Fil-A. They’re a rarity in New England so finding one is like winning the lottery.
- The Order of the Arrow has been one of the single greatest positive influences in my life. It has provided me with valuable leadership experiences, lifelong friends, and memories that will stay with me for life.
- Graphic design, swimming, camping.
Section (W-3N) Secretary Andrew Zucker
- From San Francisco, California. A freshman at Southern Oregon University.
- Operation Arrow Calls and Promotions
- Chipotle, you can’t go three blocks without one in California!
- The Order of the Arrow has provided me with so many amazing opportunities to grow as a leader and a scout but none of that compares to the amazing times I’ve had with my brothers in the Order. I will never forget the connections I’ve made with Arrowmen from across the nation and the experiences I’ve had with them.
- Theatre, writing, debate, and eating
-Collin Metscher, Section W2-S Chief